We communicate and engage regularly via the MiM Public Meetings held in Macclesfield, alternating between morning meetings at 7.45am until 9.30 am and evening events at 7.30pm. The aim of these breakfast is to provide input, have debate and listen to views and we focus on the areas that matter to the people of Macclesfield.
There is a candid, straight forward approach and everyone is welcome. We just need to know if you are coming because the room size is restricted. We often hold them in the Town Hall and have recently been at the rugby and football clubs.
Planned Upcoming Meetings:
Date: Thursday June 15th.
Venue: Macclesfield Rugby Club
In the past we have covered the following subjects:
• Town centre vision
• Key planning developments
• Silk Quarter
• Heritage and Culture projects
• Finance and Funding
• Communications and Visitor Economy
• Local Plan
• Public Realm
• Events – Barnaby, Winterfest and so on
• Local business activity such as Astra Zeneca, Mark and Spencer, supporting local independents
• Local community – hospital, East Cheshire Hospice, Schools, charities
• Local Governance
• Update re LEP and Marketing Cheshire
Please see the past presentations. We also endeavour to put the agenda on the website, please recognise that these may change at the last minute.
For more information on MiM Public Meetings, sign up to our mailing list.
Recent MiM Breakfast Presentations:
Make it Macclesfield AGM
27th October 2016
Venue – Macclesfield RUFC.
Make it Macclesfield Public Meeting
Friday 2nd December
Venue – AstraZeneca, Hurdsfield